Students in this school are HIGHLY inconsiderate. I have a few examples JUST from today. In the morning, while the year 1s were having home economics for mentoring, my IR group needs lots and LOTS of banana peels so I set up a trash bag to collect them. Some fucking inconsiderate freaks threw in the peels along side styrofoam cups, plastic stirrers, cling wrap, half-eaten bread and eggmash!
Like, what the hell, that was NOT a rubbish dump, it was to collect banana peels! And the teachers were even worse. Not only were they completely unhelpful to the worst extent, one even indicated a green tea bottle filled with water and said, "please don't throw this away". I was utterly appalled. WOMAN, DO I LOOK LIKE A GARBAGE MAN TO YOU?! They were so inconsiderate that they didn't even give a shit that I missed 10 mins of my mentoring lesson! (Not that I'm complaining cos the usefulness of it always amounts to zero, but you get my drift.)
Then, during break time, Mikel and Eugene picked out a peel from one of the bags and put it on the floor. I was like, "WHAT are you doing?" At which point Mikel just shrugged in a matter-of-fact way and proceeded to act like a complete fool by pretending to slip on it while filth-ifying the tiled floors with banana mash. GOD, when will they ever just learn to GROW UP?
The last incident was when one of my cheer juniors (whose name I shall not mention here, but Mira knows who I'm talking about) and his group of classmates rushed into the elevator in the second that the doors opened. Are they stupid? For a bunch of "cream of the crop" supposed math geniuses, they're pretty stupid for assuming they can get in while people still occupy the space which they expected to fill.
I'm so frustrated at this bloody mentality that pollutes the minds of even kids in Singapore called KIASU-ISM. You know, just because you're not the best at everything and have all that you want, doesn't mean that you'll die from it.
Anyway, this post has been quite agonizing to type. And I bet it was to read too. Sorry. I'll make sure the next one's less... Complaining.
7:59 PM